Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Doing well...

It's been awhile since I've posted, I know.  I have been doing well tho..

I think I may be switching from the Hanover gym to the YWCA, super close to my apt.  I loveeee exercise classes, that's what I live for.  The Y offers like 2-3 Zumba classes per week, so I'm excited about that.  Also, going to take another Yoga class upon my return from Tucson. 

I will be doing my best back at home to eat well.  I've already told my mom, this way she helps keep me in check. Lord knowssss I done gone bananas a few times when I've been home... it's all the dayum Mexican food. Nom nom nom... I just need to not eat like it's the last Mexican food I'll get my hands on... it will come around again.  Maybe. lol  It's hard to find that ish on the East Coast. :( Okay, I'm done pouting.

Anywho, super excited to be back home with the fam bam! I have a jam packed itinerary, my favvvv.  I love itineraries/agendas.. I know I'm strange. heh.

Here's to making healthier choices, while under pressure. Lifestyle change, not diet.

:)

1 comment:

Yetti said...

I am petrified to do gym classes :(, I'm so damn shy! lol

Have fun back hommeeee!!!!