Sunday, June 19, 2011

Surgery.

Hello there,

Yes it has been awhile since I've posted. Ugh... fail.

Anywho, I'm writing the night before surgery.  I will have my gallbladder removed tomorrow in the morning.  I'm scared about the gas pains and the overall pain of having the surgery.  I guess I'm so anxious because last time I had surgery it was a treacherous experience and then had to have follow-up emergency afterwards.  Yes this was 5 years ago and it was a totally different type of surgery... but it was still horrrrrrible!

Anywho, I will post soon about 'the money pit of surgery'.  But in all honesty, this proactive approach of surgery is going to cost me a pretty penny.  Then again, w/o you're health you are nothing...in my opinion at least.

So I ask for your prayers and well wishes as I go 'under' tomorrow morning. 

On a good note, I'm hoping I can lose a few lbs in this endeavor due to the liquid diet I'll be on. haha... I haven't been able to eat fried food since I found out I had gallstones on 6/5 in the ER... that's another story too.

Anywho, here's to praying the surgery goes well and I capitalize on this process and lose some weightttt. :)

Night!

No comments: