Saturday, June 25, 2011

Who run the world... Girls!... Who run thisss mothaaa??..

I've had that song in my head for the past few days and it makes me want to break it downnnnn townnn.  However, I obvz can't because of my incisions, etc.  Whatevz...

I'm soooo over this bed rest stuff.  So odd that the most painful part of this are now my back spasms, butt bone soreness and neck aches... eck.  I can't wait to get back into my workout routine, I miss it!  Today, we're having a reunion for my sorority and I can't go b/c of obvious reasons... makes me saddd.  But heyyy I'm glad the surgery dealio went down fine.

Very off-topic, as this entire post has been, but here are the songs that I'm digging as of lately.  Check 'em outttt:

"Teenage Affair" - Alicia Keys
"Run The World (girls)" - Beyonce
"I Don't Deserve You" - Lloyd Banks ft. Jeremih
"Still Sound" - Toro Y Moi
"New Beat" - Toro Y Moi

That's LEgit stuff! Latessss..

No comments: