Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 1

So yesterday was a rough day.

I never actually believed that stomachs could expand, but that fact was proven to be true yesterday. I was terribly hungry, from an expanded stomach. Either way, I came home from work and was getting ready to nuke my food in the microwave and the microwave started making this horrid noise!... I called my mom and asked her what to do, she said not to chance it and stop using it. Yesterday night we were expecting a HUGE snow storm and I would then be working from home on Wednesday. So what did I do? I went to Wally World (Walmart) and bought a brand new microwave. Mind you, I had bought the "broken" one 6 months prior. Ummm yeah...

I lugged that entire thing from Walmart to my apt. I felt sorry for myself, haha, but I also felt empowered. I keep proving to myself that I am a capable, young, independent woman - at least at have to keep telling myself I am.

Yesterday was a rough one, but I think it was a lucky day. I'm into those supersitious type things sometimes, afterall it was 1/11/11!

----
Here are my before pictures:

No comments: