Friday, February 4, 2011

TGIF!

Well it's official, I weighed myself this week and I neither lost nor gained, which is fair considering some of my recent choices.  

I'm a determined to be good tonight and make good choices this weekend.  I'm not saying I'm going to be 100% faithful to NS (that'd be a lie), but I am saying that I won't overindulge and that my fat @rse is hitting the gym! haha

sidenote: I almost feel like I eat better when I don't feel the pressure of dieting.  The thought of 'Dieting' makes me want to cheat and be bad.  Haha it really is a love affair of all sorts, when I think about it.  It's this weird psychological battle... hmmm.

I woke up with this song in my head.  I blasted it this morning (I'm sure my neighbors weren't too thrilled :-/) while getting ready and got me in a good mood for sure. 

The song is called "Don't Let Nobody Get You Down" by War


Have a great Friday, everyone!

<3

No comments: