Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 3 of braces & back at the gym...

The day started off right, because I got 8 hours of sleep!:)  My teeth are still sore, but I think they're getting better?  Anywho 8 hours is a rarity, so my body was pumped UP!

I was in training at work all day today, and somehow managed to make excellent eating decisions despite the fact that I had a free meal voucher for the cafe at work.  Small cup of chicken noodle soup & a half a sandwich... took the cheese out!

Sooo... After work/training I went to the eye doctor to see about getting another year supply of contacts.  That appt ended just before Zumba started at the gym.  I wasn't initially going to go, but ended up going to a 40 min zumba class, followed by 15 mins on the treadmill and 30 mins on the elliptical.  Gooood stuff, ladies and gents!

I'll have to hit up the gym tomorrow morning or after I get home... :-/  I'm heading to Jamaica Plain w/ some sisters to see another sister perform in RENT.  Super excited, should be some good stuff...

This weekend is looking good.  I am determined to stay strong, esp because I KNOW the hell I go through at the gym.  Lord knows I can't afford to be counterproductive.

It's almost Fridayyyy, ummm hollllla! :-D

P.S. Happy bday to Aubree Deane.

No comments: