Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm convinced that Day 3 is magical...

perhaps just like the number 3?

I think it takes the 3rd day of doing well for things to begin sinking in.  One day is not enough and day two is "okay, I'm keeping with it".  Day three, however, is a little magical.  For me it is at least.  I'll explain...

So I today was Day 2 at the gym at my work and I was going to do the regular 15 min rotation of bike/treadmill/elliptical, but a friend at work convinced me to take the Zumba Tone class.  This class is Zumba, but with weights. I was like "Ahhh sheeeeet! Idk about all thattt!", especially since weights were incorporated - it scared me a little.  It was taking me out of my comfort zone... but guess what? I took the class and I lovedddd it! I mean, the 40 mins class flewww by!  I've taken Zumba before, but not a class with weights.  I felt excellent after it!

And check this out, after the class I cooled off and then did 15 mins on the treadmill and then 20 on the elliptical!... "Say whattt, Tina?!" Yesss, yesss! The Zumba had my energy up and the endorphins going so I hit up the machines.



After my workout I had a delicious, and I do mean deliciosoooo, meal supplement.  My vanilla secure meal replacement (70 calories only!).  You can find it here.  It's the best tasting stuff and I know what tastes good.  Trust me! I didn't get this way for no reason.  Hey wait a minute, I should be getting paid for advertising this ish! haha... son of a...


So back to my story! When I came home to eat dinner, I had a little extra nutella on my spoon and after I ate it, I felt guilty! The guilt is a sure sign that this is starting to work again.  The regret from overindulging is far worse of a consequence to make me not want to indulge.  Point beingggg... I'm feeling like I'm getting back on track! I'm scared to post all of this, in the case that I fail.  But this is why I'm posting, so it makes me NOT fail.  Can I get an amen?! Crowd: "Amen!"

It's almost Friday! YEAAAA!!

I'm going to make good choices this weekend, because the regret is too painful.  Have a great Friday, kidz! :))

No comments: