Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I love Skype

Just got off a skype session with my momma... and it was like she was right there with me.

We both discussed some very personal things and it was nice to connect with her the way we did.  I love that woman to death, man oh man.

Anywho, we're both in the same boat of wanting to lose weight to 'feel attractive'.  I know that's not the 'right' reason to want to lose weight, but it's honest.  I had some idea she felt that way, but not to the extent that it actually is.  We're both very insecure about many things and it's nice to know I'm not alone.  I technically know I'm not, but there's something about the relationship that my mom and I have that made me feel better when I told her all of this and vice versa.

It's a work in progress.  I'm a rosebud righ' now... waiting to become this fabulous like yellow-orange-kinda red rose.  haha only I would imagine the type of 'rose' I'm going to become, as if this metaphor were legit. Ayyy Tina...

It'd look like this, for the record:



Okay i'll stop :-/ ...

haha, anyways as for the gym:

Treadmill (20m)
Rower (6m) - it's so darn painful, so I increased today by 1 min, from yesterday. ahh shoooot! :-D
Elliptical (25m)
Crunches (60)

Calories: 1660

I still need to iron pants for work tomorrow.  G'night!

No comments: