Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FINALLY!

Once again, I have no excuses... none.  I don't blog when I cheat, in case you haven't noticed. :-/  I'm hoping the twins and whoever sees me often/follows me on twitter will drop a line in the event this happens again.  Sooo now that the family frenzy is over :( it's time to get to bidnesssss!

I ate well today and worked out for 45 mins.  My friend has instructed me to do 15 on the bike, 15 on the eliptical and 15 on the treadmill in that order.  So, I am doing just that.  Anything else you're doing that's helping the weight fly off?  I want to know.

I'm also taking Ruby Reds and ProCaps Vanilla as supplements, which he also suggested.  I'm a fan of both products, actually.  Any other supplements you know of that I should know of as well?

I know you all missed me... but real talk, this yo-yo dieting has got to stop! It's super bad, I know... I just need to be committed.  I need to want it that badly.  And in light of my friend's wedding, I cannot showing up heavier than when I left Arizona for a new job in Mass. I will NOT allow this!

I hate to say this why I'm motivated, but at least it's a reason to keep me honest, right?  I want this to be my last REAL relapse post.  I'm sick of writing about my failures.  I just want to succeed and make myself proud.

That's real talk.  Thanks for reading, friends.

No comments: