Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back to journaling


I have noticed that I am better at eating when I have to journal everything.  I mean everythingggg... even a damn m&m.  But this time, instead of just journaling my food choices, I'm going to journal my mood and emotions around the times I'm eating.  I will be writing all of this on a word doc and then uploading onto this site for public viewing.  I will commence the journaling tomorrow.  This is all in alliance with my friend Sarah's challenge: 21 days to establish some habits.  Her's reads 're-establish' and mine is straight out 'establish'.  I don't think I've stuck to something for 21 days since I first started losing weight in 2010... :-/.  Just bein' honest w/ myself, I guess...

I'm heading to Barbados for 5 days and this is DEF going to be a challenge, but I'm going to do my best at journaling my food.  Oyyy... vamos a ver..

I log my food on dailyplate (livestrong.com) and myfitnesspal.  I need to choose one!... ack

Ohh and I need to be more diligent about tracking my workout on fitocracy.com.  Baby steps.... let's just start the journaling first lol.  I suppose perhaps that can be step 2?

No comments: