Thursday, October 13, 2011

Food Journal

Day 1:

Breakfast @ 9:30am
1 cup of Cap’n Crunch cereal
1 cup of 1% milk
1 banana

Feelings: Hungryyyy cuz it was the morning and I’m generally famished

Lunch @ 11:50am :-/
Smart Ones: Shrimp Marinara
½ c of cottage cheese
Pringles Baked Wheat Stix (honey butter flavor)
Fiber Plus 90 calorie brownie

Feelings: I am legit HUNGRAYYY! I didn’t have my morning coffee, which suppresses my appetite.  Oyyy

Afternoon snack @ 2:45
Trader Joe’s Fiberful dried fruit bar
Fiber One 80 cal honey squares (10g of fibaaaa)

Feelings: I had actual hunger pains while in my 1-3pm meeting… thankfully it let out early b/c I raided my lunchbox after.

Dinner @ 7pm
Carnitas burrito bowl from Chipotle w/ guac

Feelings: Super hungry!

Dessert @ 8pm
Trader Joe's mini cone (70 cals)... 2 of 'em :-/

Feelings: not really hungry... but wanted something 'sweet'

Establishing Some Healthy Habits: Day One
Follow through... I did my food journal finally and will continue.

1 comment:

Yetti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.