Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Double Time!

So I’m not going to lie, the journaling for yesterday went South when I forgot to journal the emotions piece of it, so I stopped.  I am starting anew today!  Not to mention, I felt superrr guilty after the Davidian Farm’s apple cider donut extravaganza went down. Oy!  No more, no moreeee… ! I feel like I indulge in stuff like that because it’s seasonal.  Let’s be honest, I need to stop indulging like it’s the last time I’ll ever eat ‘that’ certain food again.  It’s just not okay.  But FALL is DEFinitely my all-time fav!

I am proud of my commitment to my exercise yesterday though.  I am still a member at my work gym until the end of October and will be renewing my membership at the Y at the end of October.  Anywho, I decided to go to the Zumba Tone class from 5:15-6pm.  Now this instructor is awesome, she is super high energy and friendl!  Here’s the thing: Zumba Tone incorporates weights throughout the duration class and Elizabeth is just reallll hyper.  It goes without saying; I was beat by the end of her class.  I was conflicted as to whether or not I should go to the 6:30-7:30 class at the Y.  I ended up talking myself into it because I imagined I was pushing myself like they do on the Biggest Loser.  I told myself that if they could do 8 hr workouts a day, that I could do this!

I walked into the class and started the warmup fine, but this instructor was even higher energy than Elizabeth.  I wanted to cry! Lol  I can’t even tell you how many times I wanted to grab my waterbottle and keys and head out.  It was the most pain I’ve been in a long timeee.  I was downright exhausted after the class and definitely was not as ‘good’ in the songs as I was in Elizabeth’s class.  I could tell I was slowing down.

Long story short, I did 1 hr and 45 mins of Zumbz yesterday and while it was painful… I can’t wait for Thursday! I’m such a Zumba Prophet, it’ll only be a matter of time until I work up the nerve to get my arse certified. J  But that’s a story  for another time…

Establishing Some Healthy Habits: Day One
Push yourself that extra mile.

No comments: