Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Site maintenance, updates & issues

I'm in the process of moving this site to WordPress, but there are current issues that are being sorted out with WP that are delaying the process/move.  I want this site to be more interactive where people can ask questions, going on their random rants, have input on the layout/design/topics/etc.  As of recent, a few individuals mentioned that they were having issues posting comments.  If you try to post a comment and are receiving an error, please email me at augustinamills@gmail.com!  I love hearing y'alls feedback and such and if the comment feat isn't working... then, well that's just counterproductive to what I'm trying to do here.

If you have any comments/suggestions/whatever, feel free to drop me a line at the email above.  I welcome and all feedback you have, I promise not to be offended. In fact, I'm grateful... I tots swear! :)

1 comment:

Yetti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.